Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Release International.

Release International (formerly CMCW) was founded by the Rumanian Pastor, Richard Wurmbrand who, after 14 years, including torture, in a communist prison had got so close to God, that he stated that he wouldn't have avoided the experience but would have happily repeated it had he been faced with the same circumstances.
It is one of my regrets that I never got to meet this inspirational saint.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...