Sunday, February 13, 2011

Evolved from sheep.

'Sheep can pass psychological tests that monkeys would fail' according to a recent scientific study.
This gives certain confirmation to my hypothesis that mankind has actually evolved from ovine quadrupeds.

This information would definitely prove that point when we consider that people are still voting for the policies of the LibLabCon which they actually do not want!
They follow the flock and fail to vote for the one party which is the most representative of public opinion over the widest range of issues.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...