Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Maybe in some places but ....

'Up to two in three patients are unhappy with the care they are given on the NHS, an alarming report has found.
Many of those treated by the Health Service complain that they were dehumanised, humiliated and embarrassed by the doctors and nurses who were supposed to be looking after them.'
(Mail.)


Not me. This is far from my experience. I and those around me were always treated with care, respect - and also good humour!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...