Sunday, February 06, 2011

Parking tickets.

I went into dopey mode on Friday and picked up a soft parking ticket. Fair enough, I was wrong and it cost me £35 for my stupidity.
When I stop and think however, neither I, nor the other victims around me, were doing any harm at all!

Is it not time that ALL areas carrying parking restrictions were reviewed and the enormous numbers of unnecessary restrictions were scrapped?
One secret to unclogging our roads and keeping 'green' is to minimise the time cars are actually on the road - this is best achieved by stopping drivers having to go around in circles, wasting fuel whilst seeking a legal parking slot!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...