Tuesday, April 22, 2008

American presidency.

Earlier in the campaign, I made clear my support for Obama in the American elections, if only because little could be worse than the execrable Hillary Clinton.
I have now become painfully aware of this man's liberal left voting record in the Senate and the description of him as being 'the most liberal senator' in that House is probably justified.
Okay, then. I now want them both to lose.
It appears that I may get my wish as, one third of the democrat supporters of one, and one quarter of the supporters for the other, have declared that they will vote for republican McCain if their candidate loses - if polls can be believed, of course.
So all may be well in the end. Phew!

Shame On You, Daily Mail, For This Immoral Jibber Jabber From A ... Well. I'd Better Not Say It!

  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13300045/JANA-HOCKING-five-reasons-youre-not-getting-laid-dates-Im-guilty-two.html