Thursday, April 10, 2008

I just do not understand atheists.

Apparently a recent survey has shown that a majority of people believe in the physical resurrection of Jesus.
Okay. Fine. But apparently, this includes some declared atheists.
[???????????????????????????]

The basic problem is that atheism is not a logical position anyway:
"I KNOW that there is no God!"


"I suspect" or " I fear that " or "I am unconvinced by the evidence on offer... " Maybe.





Okay. Trouble is that those are all agnosticism.
Recently on Ceefax Letters, people have attempted to deny that 'atheism is in effect a religion'. Fine. But as what is purely a 'belief system' - and based on a step of faith - it comes pretty close.











LINK: http://www.worcesternews.co.uk/news/wnnewsletters/
display.var.2178708.0.easter_beliefs_depend_on_the_survey_you_read.php

Shame On You, Daily Mail, For This Immoral Jibber Jabber From A ... Well. I'd Better Not Say It!

  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13300045/JANA-HOCKING-five-reasons-youre-not-getting-laid-dates-Im-guilty-two.html