Sunday, April 13, 2008

My regular request.

Please think who might respond well to this Blog and let them have the address:

http://christianityisnotleftwing.blogspot.com/

I have attempted to make a Blog which 'goes where no Blog has gone before'. Christianity is a must - Political Correctness is the outworking of diluted marxist theory.
I am of the view that it is largely the abandonment of the one and the takeup of the other which is why our poor, hurting society is in the mess which it finds itself today.
The Blog is anti-leftwing. That does not make it rightwing.
So many of the ideas I put forward would have been considered 100% reasonable by Labour voters for years after my birth and are still held by countless numbers of voters today who vote Labour 'as a family tradition' and who actually disapprove of labourite policies.
Politics is now entirely a centre-left phenomenon. It is only in the fact that this Blog rejects that, that it may be considered of the right.
In the past it would have been called 'conservatism'. Indeed, I suppose I am in fact a conservative - just happening to be one who does not like tories!

Shame On You, Daily Mail, For This Immoral Jibber Jabber From A ... Well. I'd Better Not Say It!

  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13300045/JANA-HOCKING-five-reasons-youre-not-getting-laid-dates-Im-guilty-two.html