Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Good news from UKIP.

The UK Independence Party is delighted to welcome Dr Bob Spink, MP for Castle Point in Essex, as its first Member of Parliament.

Dr Spink has joined UKIP to help fight the European Union and to argue for more relevant policies at Westminster on issues that concern the British people.

Dr Spink said: "I am delighted to join the UKIP team, helping to fight for Britain's interests in Europe and for better policy on the issues that really matter to people.

"I have been increasingly disappointed with the Tory Party's failure to be honest with the public on a wide range of issues such as pensions, crime, immigration and defence, which is why I voted against the Tory whip so often in recent years and finally resigned the whip last month.

"I am delighted to join a strong UKIP team in which I will continue to fight for the primacy of our Parliament, our democracy and freedoms. I am pro, not anti-European, but positive and sensible co-operation with the EU does not require us to sell the British people down the river or to give our independence away."

UKIP leader Nigel Farage said: "I am delighted to welcome the hard working and deeply principled Bob Spink as UKIP's first Member of Parliament.

"As Bob is a signatory to the 'Better Off Out' campaign, joining UKIP was a logical step."

UKIP Peer, Lord Willoughby de Broke said: "I am thrilled that UKIP now has a representative in the House of Commons. I look forward to working with him to further UKIP's programme of leaving the European Union."




Frank! ...... Frank! ........

Shame On You, Daily Mail, For This Immoral Jibber Jabber From A ... Well. I'd Better Not Say It!

  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13300045/JANA-HOCKING-five-reasons-youre-not-getting-laid-dates-Im-guilty-two.html