Monday, June 02, 2008

Apology to american readers.

I really do owe our American cousins an apology.











At the beginning of the campaigning for US President, I stated that Democrats should support Obama as nothing could be worse than the appalling Hillary.

I was wrong. Barack Obama is emphatically NOT what he appeared to be.


I have just received a convincing document listing 50 [YES FIFTY] lies that he has recently told.


I am unable to verify the full list although I do believe it to be accurate.


I have done a little surfing on the Net putting "Obama lies" into the search engine.

The amount of material is overwhelming. Look for yourself.


I have now concluded that this man may even be a danger to the entire free world.


Fortunately, it appears that a large percentage of the democrats who have supported Hillary will now turn to McCain.
McCain is also regularly accused of being a liar on the Net, of course, but it ranks like comparing the Cheviot Hills to the Himalayas! His possible porkies do not threaten Western Civilisation!












JUST ONE LINK : http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_Obama/ObamaLies.htm

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...