Friday, June 13, 2008

Mail.

I was asked recently why so many of my links are taken from The Daily Mail.

The simple answer is that with columnists such as Littlejohn, Oborne, Alexander and Melanie Phillips, to which newspaper could I turn in preference as my daily, first port of call?
The website is easy to work through and the paper pulls no punches - making it similar in nature to this Blog.
Unlike the Sunday Times which is today reported as having to pay damages to Nigel Farage for its lies last February, it rarely gets its facts wrong.
The paper is fearless and not an organ of the conservatives which is the case with the Telegraph.
I simply cannot trust The Mirror, Independent and Guardian as they are incredibly narrow and wedded to leftwing and liberal left philosophies. I believe them to be highly selective and they will often fail to publish the news which emerges so often to humiliate the EU and the present government in the manner perfected by the BBC.
As for The Sun - well, the Mail is streets better.
I do use The Times, The Express and The Telegraph periodically.
Many ideas are sourced from the local papers I regularly trawl through.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...