Sunday, June 01, 2008

Martyrs?

Muslim elder Habib Khan kills neighbour, BNP member Keith Brown in Stoke amidst claims from Khan and his, of persecution by Brown. Khan is found guilty of manslaughter.
I have a number of problems with this:
1] Keith Brown, the victim here, is not exactly available to give his version of events, is he?
2] Just what degree of persecution possibly justifies the killing of a neighbour?
3] In these days of the authorities rooting out 'islamophobia' at the drop of a hat, just how likely is it that such a situation could have been ongoing?
4] The media have accepted the possibly sanitised version of events.
5] In court, the defence have done the customary job of apportioning blame to anybody but their client which, as I can personally assure you, makes finding the 'true truth' more than a little difficult.
6] BNP members are 'fair game'.
7] Being perfectly objective, I ask you, hand on heart, do you believe that had Brown killed Khan, a manslaughter verdict would have been reached?
8] Do you believe, that with the reversed situation, Brown's tariff would not have been increased dramatically for reasons of the crime being 'racially aggravated'?
9] Journalists have been saying that Brown 'must not be allowed to become a martyr to the BNP cause.'
I totally agree. I have no time for the BNP. Just one problem then. Wouldn't these self same journalists have happily turned Khan into a martyr?
10] Have you, like me, had the impression that this murder 'wasn't all that bad, really' from the coverage? - No? - Maybe its just me then wanting neither Brown nor Khan butchered by the other!










How difficult it is to get to the truth in this politically correct, left-leaning, media-driven madness which today passes for a society?

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...