Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lord Blackwell.

Lord Blackwell, Chairman of Global Vision, has naively ( or possibly disingenuously ) stated the following about the EU: " Clearly, the starting point should be that we want to stay part of the European family, building on free-trade relationships, joining in common programmes in areas such as security and the environment, and helping to foster peace and democracy across the continent.
That does not mean signing up to "ever closer" political union and centrist bureaucracy. "
Yes it does. It means PRECISELY that! I am utterly fed up of pie-in-the-sky idealists having so much influence.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...