Monday, June 30, 2008

Gateshead Council - apply for your LoonyTunesWatch coconut!


Great news from Geordie Land. Gateshead Council is one of those leading the way - in the vanguard of health and safety care, as it were. [Pass the coconut!]


Happily those wicked, death-dealing, 17 hole salt shakers in chip shops are being replaced at council tax payers' expense with the super-dooper, health-giving, life-saving, 5 hole version.


Another bonus for me is that I shall be getting more exercise if I travel up to Gateshead for me chips. I shall have to shake, rattle and roll until I have precisely as much salt on me snap as I want to have.











15 days of research and £2,000 spent. Health and Safety marches ever onward.

DEEP SIGH!

















LINK: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1030164/Now-health-safety-cut-number-holes-chip-shop-salt-shakers.html

Malaysia.

28 April 2024 – Malaysia The majority of those who embrace Christianity, display an overwhelming desire to be baptised. Please pray for them...