Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Daily Mail critics have a choice.

Do the leftist Daily Mail critics have a choice? - Indeed they do.
They can either believe the government figures on inflation of over 4% or the MailOnline's Cost Of Living Index for September which shows a 25% annual rise in essentials.
I have never met an incorrect statistic in the Mail yet the left always pronounce on this newspaper as if it purveys lies.
So. Your choice. Who is telling the truth on this one?

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...