Wednesday, September 24, 2008

EU corruption - yeah. Okay. Yawn!

Frauds and corruptions totalling tens of millions of euros have resulted in arrests in 4 EU states. - [The one positive here is the arrests of course.]
One small problem though is the national reporting. Dan Hannan MEP points out that EIGHT of our national newspapers did not consider this story worthy of a single mention! I have certainly not heard it on any radio news or TV item - but of course, I cannot monitor them all.

TEST. Did YOU know about all of this dear reader? It is hardly your fault if you did not!
Is EU-corruption now so common that it is no longer newsworthy? Something here SMELLS.


Or am I a conspiracy theorist for being so deeply suspicious?


LINK: http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/5260,opinion,why-do-we-tolerate-this-ceaseless-graft

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...