Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Right, but wish I hadn't been.

I am proud to declare that I have been right all along.
I do hope that this does not sound too arrogant because it was no great feat - all I had against me was Gordon Brown himself and the entire Labour movement.
Since this apology for a government was elected to power by the shallow, easily gulled and terminally simple back in 1997 - I have been unequivocally stating that Gordon Brown was a dreadful Chancellor. I have little in depth knowledge of economics which puts me around four levels higher than this hapless fraud.
Whilst I pointed out the wretched man's countless shortcomings, ovine Labour activists lauded him as some wondrous, fiscal genius.
Sorry - sounding a tad conceited here, I know, but JUST WHO WAS RIGHT THEN?


It is no use pretending that the Peter Principle kicked in when he got into Number 10. He is poor in everything he does, third rate even - but that is only on a good day!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...