Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Power: something to think about.

As the government tries to get us all to reduce the amounts of gas and electric that we use, they claim that this will help us all to save money - but is that true?
Let us say that the nation reduces its usage of these commodities by 10%.

What has just happened to the power giants? - Yes. Their market and their profits have just reduced in tandem.

I wonder if any reader could guess what they will do to remedy their sad situation?

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...