Friday, September 26, 2008

Tony Blair Faith foundation.

I am deeply suspicious as to the intentions behind the Tony Blair Faith foundation.
As yet, I have no evidence that it actively promotes a multifaith agenda although those of you who click on the LINK below will probably see the origins of my concerns.
This Blog remains totally opposed to multifaith; that logic-defying 'All roads lead to God' philosophy which is almost exclusively the preserve of the soft left.

That there should be peace and communication between different religions and indeed, the hand of friendship, is perfectly acceptable and arguably desirable but joint services and the aforementioned non sequitur are an abomination.

Logic dictates that either ALL religions are wrong OR just one is correct. Using deist belief as a common denominator is simply dishonest, grotesque and simplistic.

LINK: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/3083989/Tony-Blair-Studying-other-religions-strengthened-Catholic-faith.html

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...