Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nick Clegg is on the ball.

Living my comfortable existence, I cannot help but feel sorry for all you single pensioners out there who have to live on £30 per week.

Had it not been for Nick Clegg - a guy who is truly up to date and involves himself much more with OAPs than I do - I would never have known how desperate things have got.

I wonder if advocating a 50% rise for all pensioners living on this derisory level could be achieved?

What the heck! Go for it, Lib Dems! Why not campaign on the slogan

'Pensions of £45 per week for every oldster!'

It would certainly attract attention and win votes - but I am not quite sure who for!


Malaysia.

28 April 2024 – Malaysia The majority of those who embrace Christianity, display an overwhelming desire to be baptised. Please pray for them...