Monday, September 22, 2008

Miliband.

So the fresh-faced David Miliband is likely to topple Gordon Brown. This is the same man who conspired with Brown to take away our promised vote on the EU Constitution - er, Lisbon Treaty.
He has been at the centre of all Labour's policy-making decisions for a number of years.
If Labour swap - all it means is that we get more of the same - but prettier.
That should shave a couple of points off the massive Tory lead!


My letter published on Teletext, 20/9/08.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...