Saturday, September 13, 2008

EU flag and anthem revived by MEPs.

' MEPs have decided to revive symbols of the European Union like the flag and the anthem in an attempt to foster greater pride in the institution.'

PRIDE? - Pride in expense, corruption, bureaucracy, the seeds of new fascism, dishonesty, imperialism and the loss of our rights to self determination?

Spit at every EU flag; turn you back and fold arms if the EU anthem is played; complain to the Nth degree whenever this cursed rag is put up alongside or instead of our own flag!
If you get a legal opportunity to burn this monstrosity where the public can see - do so!
I personally do not like rude gestures but I will henceforth direct one at it every time I see that vile, freedom-robbing banner on display!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...