Thursday, September 04, 2008

World ends next Wednesday?


Will the world end next Wednesday? A machine capable of destroying the entire cosmos will be turned on in Switzerland.

I rather tend to think not but at the levels of science involved - don't take my word for it, I only got 'O' levels in sciences and physics was not included.

It does rather beg the question though, as to how many people on earth would be ready to meet their Maker.

How about you?


[ 11/9/08. For those not paying proper attention, the world did NOT end yesterday!]

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...