Sunday, September 21, 2008

God will not be mocked.

I was reflecting this morning on The Parable of The Tenants which gives us all a marvellous explanation of God's relationship to His creation - and all that He wants in return for giving us life and a whole planet, is praise, worship and obedience. It seems a more than fair exchange!

The parable shows that God will not be all tolerant to those who ignore the many chances on offer.

There is no difference between the God of the Old Testament and the God of the New.
Flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, dispersals - NO - He will not be mocked.

The present state of the Anglican - and other liberal churches - concerns me greatly and the people who mock God's Word and reinterpret it seem to grasp neither the irony, nor the moral dishonesty, nor the danger.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...