Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cameron advocates killing inconvenient babies.

"David Cameron has risked angering hardline anti-abortion campaigners by saying he will vote to allow the termination of babies with minor disabilities."

And he has incurred my wrath. Even if there were no UKIP for me to vote for, Cameron can forget getting my vote by default - ever.
It gets harder every week to find any positives whatsoever in this dreadful man who embraces virtually every leftwing cause and clinically banks on his traditional support remaining loyal as Labour is so terrible.

[I am not too sure that it is just 'hardline' campaigners he will have upset. Very few people favour late abortions to cancel out a club foot or hare lip, I suspect.]
I wonder how 'Dave' will explain this attitude to his own disabled child in years to come.


LINK: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=536554&in_page_id=1770

Malaysia.

28 April 2024 – Malaysia The majority of those who embrace Christianity, display an overwhelming desire to be baptised. Please pray for them...