Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Spaced out Moses dood.

Hey der u doods. Ah iz knocki' owt anuvver Blog and I iz high an it taint fro life.Knowwhatimean? Innit?


[So that is me and Moses, both, eh?]



Congratulations to Professor Shanon who has turned out to be a 'bit of a Benny'. The drug-ridden academic has claimed that Moses was 'high' on acacia when he got the decalogue.
Ta for the laugh, Ben!


[Your bit of 'donkey droppings' is right up there with the disciples being high on mushrooms and jointly and severally believing wrongly that Jesus was resurrected, all as popularised by the pathetic John Allegro.]





As for the 'swoon theory' in which Jesus, who had not been crucified properly after 4 beatings, a Roman flogging and 6 hours on the cross - not to mention a spear in the side - meant that revived by the agreeable coolness of the tomb, He said. "Mmm. feeling considerably refreshed - I reckon I'll just pop this 2 ton rock out of the way and go for a walk. Oh look. Some disciples. I think I'll see if I can play a joke on the lads and pretend I've risen from the dead. Tee hee. What a jolly prankster, I am."



[Oh dear. Just what is the matter with these people?]





LINK: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=525993&in_page_id=1770


Malaysia.

28 April 2024 – Malaysia The majority of those who embrace Christianity, display an overwhelming desire to be baptised. Please pray for them...