Sunday, March 02, 2008

Can you really send your kids to the comp?

Do you want to know why I have spent such a large portion of my life helping to run a Christian School?
Do you believe that there really is no need?
Well. Take the time to read this link and you will be shocked into recognition of why we do what we do.
How can any responsible parent EVER send their children to be educated in the amoral state system if there is a Christian school nearby?

Please read the link and promise not to get too angry!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=523128&in_page_id=1770

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...