Wednesday, March 19, 2008

'Isolated incident' or 'thin end of the wedge'?


Canon Michael Ainsworth was beaten up and put into hospital by three asian youths in what was clearly a faith-hate attack outside his church in Shadwell - an area in E. London with an extremely high Bangladeshi population.
I personally guarantee that there will be a firm sentence if these people are caught BUT I shall also guarantee that it will not be more than one third of what the sentence would have been if three white British thugs had attacked an Iman.


How could I possibly know? Well. I have been in the system; attended the courses; been subjected to the brainwashing.


Oh, yes. I know!




Malaysia.

28 April 2024 – Malaysia The majority of those who embrace Christianity, display an overwhelming desire to be baptised. Please pray for them...