Saturday, March 15, 2008

Phew!

This Blog is now 1,001 articles old. Please check back or use the search engine to find items of interest.





The readership has doubled in recent months. Please help it double again by sending the details to anybody you know who might appreciate my slant which tries to inform across a wide range of Christian and anti-PC issues.





Many thanks! [I do hope that my barking is not utterly pointless.]





http://christianityisnotleftwing.blogspot.com/





I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...