Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I was never in the NUT.

The NUT have said that parents have a right to have specific schooling in their own faith, if that was what they wanted. - Bully for them!
But having children taught at different faith-based schools had "led to community breakdown in some areas."

Pardon me for asking a rather obvious question here but, how many times has this "breakdown" happened because of a CHRISTIAN-based school? - Ah. Never, eh?
So. Jewish schools, then? - Them neither, eh?
So. It is purely muslim schools to which they refer, isn't it?
So. All 'faith schools' must suffer because of disgraceful actions in some muslim schools?

In addition, may I remind the NUT that Christian-based schools are a protection of OUR culture.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...