Monday, March 17, 2008

The Passion.

After the first episode of BBC's 'The Passion' - the jury is still out.


How it is possible to show a solid hour in the life of The Saviour and NOT portray a single miracle is frankly, quite puzzling.



It can be argued however, that healings, for example, are not especially well represented in the Gospels during the run up to Good Friday but that did not stop the makers covering other matters which had preceded the final days.



Will this production 'bottle it' when it comes to the Resurrection? - I do hope not as there has been much to recommend it.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...