Wednesday, March 12, 2008

'Dave' has another winner.

" **** off you **** , who the **** do you think you ****ing are?"


I just thought that I would let my readership have a little advance practice of what delicate responses are going to kick in as soon as we all heed the absurd 'Dave' Cameron call to 'tell off other people's children'.



[Incidentally, do you have good health insurance? Does your house insurance cover wanton acts of vandalism?]

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...