Monday, March 31, 2008

SPCK.

Further closures and staff cuts were announced last month at the former SPCK bookshop chain.
I must admit to having rather mixed feelings about this. On the one hand it is a shame that access to Christian literature has been reduced BUT I was always horrified by some of the apostate stuff on sale in these shops.
Let's hear it for CLC - which comes fully recommended.




Is there any truth in the rumour that SPCK stands for The Society for the Prevention of Christian Knowledge as some have claimed?

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...