Friday, March 14, 2008

Mission Statement.

"The Conservative Christian Fellowship contributes to the life and thinking of the Conservative Party and inspires its members to make a radical difference, where they are."

I can find no fault with that - but it looks as if all is not going too well at the moment at Westminster, doesn't it?
Please pray for the success of this group and that 'liberal christianity' does not stick its unwanted nose into what they are seemingly trying to achieve.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...