Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Acquis commaunitaire.

Years ago when I joined UKIP, I did so because I seemed to be one of the then minority who had grasped the fact that the EU had wrested almost all power from the British people.
Having studied the detail of 'the ratchet principle' (acquis commaunitaire) which went right back to The Treaty of Rome, I recognised that only withdrawal to associate membership could prevent the incessant, imperialistic power grabs. Under Acquis commaunitaire once the EU has taken a power, that power can never be given back without leaving the EU altogether.
I must now apologise wholeheartedly and unreservedly to the people of Sheffield for my crass naivety in having been fooled by mendacious, political europhiles into casting my vote to remain in the EU back in 1975.



Now David Cameron is claiming that he will put into power a government which will have a 'Sovereignty Bill' to protect us and ensure that 'ultimate authority stays in this country'.
This is an empty promise; a waste of time; hot air; duplicitous. It is a pure impossibility - and he knows it!


Worth a visit and adding to your toolbar: http://www.ukipsheffield.co.uk/

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...