Monday, December 07, 2009

Harmony - what a wonderful goal?

I see that it has been reported that the EU is 'moving towards a common patents system'.
Let me translate for the benefit of all those who do not grasp the 'hidden agendas' of EU-speak.
"Common" translates as "We are intending to wrest ever more powers from your government which we consider in any case, to be largely inconsequential."

On the other hand "harmonise" means precisely the same but MORE so!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...