Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stunned.

The little girl from next door I played with as a five year old and whose rocking horse I rode so many times; the little girl who shoved me into a table so I still have a lump in the inside of the mouth were the contact was made; the little girl who was my friend; the little girl who grew up, and totally independently became a friend of my wife-to-be in the Girl Guides - died this week aged 55.

It has really stunned me even though I hadn't spoken to her since 1956!

If ever the importance of The Great Commission needed to be remembered by Christians it is at times like this. Not merely remembered - but acted upon!

R.I.P. Judy.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...