Thursday, December 10, 2009

"Political correctness gone mad."

If there is one expression which really gets my goat it is "Political correctness gone mad."
How can something which is already lunacy 'go mad'?
Furthermore, it implies that there had been some sanity to be found in lesser forms of political correctness - which there aren't!


And this on the day that a Sheffield grandparent has reported in The Star that his grandchild's school is singing "Baa, baa rainbow sheep."
I could scream. In fact I did - and nearly fell down a 'personhole' whose cover was askew!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...