Friday, December 11, 2009

National Obesity Forum.

As somebody who carries a few too many extra pounds around the middle, weight matters do concern me.
But now we have got yet another group which is demanding taxation, this time it is on fizzy drinks to control our behaviour.
This time it is 'in the interests of helping chubby kids not to be'. (And why so selective? Why just carbonated drinks, anyway? Why not pork pies; why not sausage rolls; why not cream cakes?)

N.O.F. go away! Do not give the government ideas for taxation and control.
When will this lunacy end? - NANNY STATE - NO!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...