Saturday, December 05, 2009

A mighty scam!

Are readers of this Blog aware of how the government is concealing vast amounts of unemployment?
No - I do not refer to the abuse of Higher Education nor of Sickness Benefits to hide unpalatable figures - at the same time as pretending 'that we must import labour to do the jobs local people will not do'.
If a person has x amounts of National Insurance stamps, they are not required to register for work and consequently do not show up in unemployment statistics - or so I am reliably informed. By and large these are going to be people in their late 50s and 60s who 'magically disappear'.
What a scam! And tragically, so many of these are going to be extremely desperate and genuine people who have lost jobs and truly do want to work.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...