Saturday, December 12, 2009

Piggy flu scam - the admissions.

Associated Press - LONDON — 'Swine flu is far less dangerous than originally feared, British officials said. Earlier this week, American researchers released a similar analysis of the virus and said swine flu, or H1N1, may turn out to be the mildest pandemic on record. Most people who catch swine flu have mild symptoms like a fever or cough, and recover without needing medical treatment.'

ANOTHER scientific scam supported by governments worldwide with money-grabbers on the sidelines falls flat on its face.
We are clearly now being programmed into not believing them. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I would suspect that this was all deliberate and is laying the groundwork for a cull of humanity.
If a Spanish flu pandemic 1918/9 style were to come up, they could knowingly offer lame warnings; few would believe them; world population plummets.

If not actually true - it would still be great subject matter for my next novel.
Hmm!

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...