Sunday, December 13, 2009

Romans 1:16.

'For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.'


(By Greek here, The Apostle Paul refers to gentiles - to ALL.)
That our God loves us so much that he sent His only begotten Son with His principal purpose being that He should die in our place is the greatest miracle of Christmas. Let us never forget this. He who should never see death - was born to die.

I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed. I Respect George As A True Christian. (Yet Still in The CofE.) My Own Feelings On This Matter Remain Mixed.

Former archbishop George Carey backs assisted dying campaign after 'conversion'. EXCLUSIVE: Lord Carey said the Church of England, w...