Friday, December 14, 2007

Poles apart.

My spy tells me of a local firm where, in less than two years Poles have become about one third of the entire workforce.
They are cheap, non-union and tremendous workers. Who could blame the Poles for bettering themselves? Who could blame the firm for capitalising? - Certainly not me.
I
can
blame the EU for permitting this undesirable situation! I can blame successive governments for overseeing this disaster in the making. I can blame politicians who lied to the electorate get us into the EU in the first place. I can blame trade unions which do not support the interests of their members against foreign invaders.
All of this means that that section of our comnmunity who never work are safe. They will now never have to and will be able to continue their parasitical behaviour.
I hope all of you taxpayers out there do not mind footing the bill and watching the systematic dismantling of the social structure.

The African Churches Are Putting Us To Shame.

Learning from the African Church's extraordinary success. Heather Tomlinson    21 April 2024 . (Photo: Getty/iStock) Why has faith in Af...